Summer Review: L'Oréal Professional Solar Sublime Protection Spray

08:33

For me summer has finally started, I'm currently blogging from the beautiful island of Mallorca, and I'll be here until September (Lucky me!!). With the summer comes all the lovely products that are catered to protecting and caring for your skin, hair etc from that gorgeous yet harmful (if your not careful) sun. 
Before leaving to come to Mallorca i did a cheeky Feelunique order, and the L'Oréal Professional Solar Sublime Advanced Protection spray was the product i was most excited to try out. 


I've had a chance to try this product out in both the sea and the pool, and I also let my sister use it to get a second opinion, and we both love it. Priced at £11.25 you can't really go wrong. It has UV protection that creates a light film around the hair to protect it from any sun exposure; and it doesn't leave your hair greasy or sticky, in fact mine and my sister's hair felt softer once it had dried. The smell is another plus, it just oozes summer with it's tropical scent, which lingers in the hair even after its dried. 


I could not recommend this product enough! There are far more expensive ones on the market that do the same thing, but I just can't justify spending all that much money when, in my opinion this one is just as good. You get 125ml in the bottle, and only need a few light sprays to cover your whole head, so it will last you ages. 


However if you have coloured hair, i'm not sure if this would work for you, and just to be safe I would purchase something that specifically protects colour treated hair. 


Lara x 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Aw,so cool I have the same and I love it.*__*
    I like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely... I know the product is amazing right?!
      Of course i'll follow you on bloglovin
      Lara x

      Delete
  2. Yes,it's sooo good.;)
    Thanks,for the follow. Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely! I know sun protection is important, but I always forget about my hair. I'll have to try this sometime!

    (By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award, if you're interested! You can find details about it in the post I made here.)

    Em | mascara warrior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its so easy to forget about your hair when your holiday, but this stuff is great
      And thank you so much, i'll for sure have a look and get involved!

      Lara x

      Delete