Review: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

08:05

I've been having a bit of a love affair with Nars recently; Its gone from me not even knowing where to purchase their products in the UK, to me using something of theirs on a daily basis, and even giving the Sheer Glow Foundation holy grail status (Read my review on that here) and i have a feeling that the Radiant Creamy Concealer could fast become the proud owner of a holy grail title also.



I was on the hunt for a new all round concealer and had heard good things about this new Nars product, so when i stumbled across a Nars counter on a shopping trip with mother dear, i just couldn't resist trying it out. 

It was like love at first sight, I swatched a random colour on my hand to get a feel of the texture, and, as it says in the name it certainly is thick and creamy, but despite that its a real joy to blend into the skin. 

There are 8 shades (In the UK, in America there is a choice of 10) in total, and normally I would hold no hope in finding a colour to match my skin with such little choice, however I was matched to 'Med/Dark 2 Caramel' and it is honestly the perfect shade for me, and blends seamlessly into my natural skin tone.


In terms of how it sits, feels and blends into your skin... its a dream! I have been using this on a daily basis, so I can sit here and safely tell you that if, like me, you aren't the biggest fan of wearing foundation during the day then this product is perfect!

I would say it has a medium coverage but can very easily be built up into a much fuller coverage without looking cakey on the skin, which is just what I want from a concealer. 
Its creamy hydrating texture means that it can be used all over the face, whether you want to conceal that annoying spot or hide those 'I stayed up all night watching One Tree Hill' eyes. It doesn't crease anywhere on the skin and in terms of staying power i can't tell you how it fairs on its own as i do always powder my T-Zone as I hate the thought of being shiny, although I have never felt the need to top up during the day.

It is slightly pricey being £21 for 15ml, but I can honestly say that this is my favourite concealer of the moment, if not all time! It is something I am constantly reaching for, and will probably always have in my makeup collection and thats always a good sign! 

Click Here to see me using it in my 'Everyday Makeup Routine' video. 

Lara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments