My Go To Makeup: Brown Smokey Eye..

11:10

Every girl has a go to makeup look; It's that combination of eyeshadows paired with that certain lipstick, that she just knows works and takes no longer than 5 minutes to do. 
Mine is a subtly brown smokey eye, its probably the only look I wear on a night out because it works with pretty much every outfit. I do chop and change, but when in doubt this is what I go for. 


This look is so easy and can be recreated using pretty much any eyeshadow palette as it only requires two matte brown shades and a highlight colour for your brow bone. This time round I used the Limited Edition Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate palette which I have been absolutely loving at the moment. For liner I used the the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner,  which is a great product for those of you who aren't completely comfortable with liquid liner yet, as the felt-tip end is really sturdy giving you slightly more control. 

The trick to a good smokey eye is to keep everything else really simple. Your base should be flawless without being cakey and your blush or bronzer should be subtle, but still giving your face that lift and glow. Stick to a lip balm with a hint of colour and you're golden! 

Lara x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments